Friday, July 13, 2007

MONDAY.

late night supper till 6am.
str8 home, slept at 7am nd woke up at 8am for schl
my soul was practically dragging my lazy body/ feets to schl.
wht to do?
am so afraid i will retain fo 1sem.
my module grades are all D now, nd im only left with 5weeks to chiong to at least a grade C.
sigh~


TUESDAY.


supposed to go fo supper again.
but i was so tired, really dead.
home-ed aft sch nd slept from 0630-9+
woke up for dinner nd hmwk.
then went back to sleep at 10.
i really really must practise turning my hp into silent mode whn am resting.
fren called at 1+ asking me for supper.
which is like at river valley? -.- soo far lar.
skipped it.
on th phone with cheryl to3
nd went back fo my beauty slp.


WEDNESDAY.


clubb at MOS.
along with cheryl nd valerie plus more friends.
LOL
valerie got wasted yet again. i mean, val.. whts new?? really, WHAT?!
hahahas!
wanted to go home early cuz i hav a test on nxt morning.
but val, you my burden ah!
home-ed halfway, nd some fren called nd asked me over her place immediately bcuz she is in a really lowLOW MOOD.
so i went over. nd am only home at 7am.
then bathe nd head to sch str8.
i wasnt able to catch a wink k.
-silly thang, evrythings gonna be fine okay. its jst btwn th 4of us.
forget abt th incident nd move on.
humans make mistakes, jst like anyone else you do.
dont blame it on ureself anymore.
i hope my trip over with him was worthwhile. or i shouldnt hav wasted my time over!
slacked over till 7am.
gawd! i so paiseh for troubling him so muchh lar.
thankyou anyhowws.

THURSDAY.
sooo. i didnt get to sleep for th last 24hrs.
shit day.
went to sch for test nd then home to sleep.
caught HARRY POTTER later evening.
i slept thru half th movie, so i dont know if th show is nice or not. haa!
8bucks fo a pleasant sleep. okay, wasted!

FRIDAY.

overslept. didnt attend sch.
i really need to compensate my loss of sleep for tht 24hrs please.
mayb tpy ltr or supper at night.
noww, i jst need more rest.


unable to upload pics.
dunno wht cock went thru my lappy
nd fucking happily.

No comments: