Wednesday, July 25, 2007

its dinner time now.
but i dont see my dinner prepared anywhre in sight.. =(
mommy is sucha lazyy person. no food, no cook = daughter starving
gggrrr. still, i love her more than anyone! mmmmm =)


today, is my second day missing schl.
guess am gonna get debar really soon.
early morning getting arrows from everywhre.. from mommy's nag to daddy's stare nd brother's words of advice, till sister's breakfast. LOL
see, how it is to be th youngest child in a family ?? disastrous.
nd my bro jst warned me this afternoon, "you'd btr pass nd not get expelled from schl or you ll regret it!" woooo.. he is certainly scaring me. hais =(
anyway, sis ordered mcD's fo breakfast fo th brother nd sisters.
i went back t slp right aft saying "hotcakes please" nd woke up only at 12+ fo my "breakfast" so disgusting! th hotcakes were cold, nd ice milo gt so diluted by then. worse is my hashbrown hardened!
afterall my mcD's breakfast aint tht good. but i finished em' up.
went back to sleep right after having my last bite, nd woke up only after 4.
gonna grow real fat if this continues =(

sis got me a new pillow. really bouncy one.
nd needless to say, much more comfortable than th previous one i have, which was so flat causing my neck aches early every morning.
its no wonder i cant get up on time this morning...

anw, cheryl nd val came over my place last night. nd valerie was so amazed by how small my lappy is. yes, its small, but not eye friendly. LOL -.-
after having some usual gossips, we met up with usual people, fer nd vic.
th 5 of us then head fo supper!

nd if i knew i wont be attending sch today, i wld hav joined you all at kovan. hahas!
valerie, you slapped my face twice with ure hair. nd im gonna get back at you. just you wait!


th state of my mind. *whirl
read it.

No comments: