Monday, July 30, 2007

im still awake at this hour. grrrr* but i jst cant get t sleeep.
maybe due t th many days i ve been out till late, nd only sleeps at 6am every morning.
mr SUN is here t greet me goodnight. how sad =(

since i cant get t sleep, i shall BLOG.
oh, i havent had th time to upload th pics my dear valueyy. no, i mean im too lazy to.opps!

you knw wht? i kinda miss my pri/sec schl days. whre it seems like thre aint any worries fo me. i dont use th word trouble bcuz i guess i ve created a no. of troubles in schl last time.
no worries because--- i can skip schl like as nd when i like to.
i can oversleep w/o worrying fo my attendance whether i can promote or not.
grades aint so impt back in those days.
esp attendance! noww, i hav to face with DEBARS nd all sort of pattern an independent schl can offer. how sick?!
nd th reason i misses pri/sec schl days also cause i get to shop fo stationaries like th kids hanging arnd popular.
you know? th feeling of getting new pencils/pens/erasers/ nd of course a new PENCILCASE is really exciting fo me. like woooo~ mommy's bringing me to th POPULAR TODAY! =D all smiles fo me back then.
a walk in th popular brings back wonders memories(:


anyway, i had PIZZA today!!
*claps* its been like sooo longg ever since i had sucha sumptuous meal.
those sweet nd spicy drumlets got me so high boy.
fulfilling dinner i must say.
nd i gave th turkey kebab a miss due t th overloaded food in my stomach.
i must try it th nxt time i go pasamalam! mmmmm

tmr will be th first day of sch aft missing sch fo 4subsequent days.
mann. classmates must hav missed me nd my jokes! (:

go t bed now karen.
sweetest dream awaiting me babe =)

No comments: