Monday, July 23, 2007

PHOTOBLOG!
these are photos from past weeks.
my visit to sentosa, KM8.
sentosa round round with johnathan, th legendary kid, well- known at sentosa.
he took me on rounds of F.O.C skyride nd luge!! duper FUN i tell you ((=
K-session with th sweeties.
nd playground love.


ah ZAI! th 1st cat im nt as fear of.




























anw, work at saturday.
was training at paradiz centre at 12-3, work from 3-9
BUT! i only reached amk singapore pools at 0430 nd i end work at 0730.
bcuz th shop closed at 0730, so not my fault, nd th best thing is i get to claim my pay right from 3-9 when i only worked from 0430-0730. WOOO00!
afterwhich, was dinner at gardens with xander nd valerie.

sunday was spent at bedok.
sleepover at des's place on sat night, had teppanyaki dinner at TM, nd pasa malam.
like finally~~ he brought me for teppanyaki!
back home, nd then grandmommy's place for her birthday bash!
my cousin can really bake cakes, i had her ice-cream nd black forest cake. they were really really good. to think tht she is jst a student nd had picked up lessons for afew mths only. now, she is able to bake real delicious cakes. ESP ICE-CREAM CAKE, CHOC FLAVOUR.best!

im in schl right now, nd boredom do KILLS.
i need t find joy in coming t schl, really.

conflict against self.
my brain's been functioning a lot lately, nd i guess it died on me last night.
i dont really like to have mind games, nd i wish to let you know.


TKE CARE PEEPS!

No comments: