Saturday, July 7, 2007

let me greet you all with ..yawnnnS! 1st.

gawd! i jst got home.
home-ed aft schl, nd fell aslp soon aft th clock strikes 7pm.
woke up arnd 9 nd met alexis to pass her her digi cam. so glad to see her still sticking with her adam after so long=)

then, cabbed down to sentosa. (find myself too rich eh)
had good'ole time with valerie goh ps. with all the F.O.C drinks nd food on mr dyat!
first, he brought us lychee martini, followed by japanese mushroom ..smth, wings, nd then a whole bottle of sarong fly. ALL THANKS TO VAL FOR SUCH PRIVILEDGE=D
val nd me was enjoying good times eh. chatting and then laughing at retarded acts of ours.
friends joined us shortly after.

okay, i needa sleeep!
ciao~



;If I
Turn my back I’m defenseless
And to go blindly seems senseless.

Do you hide ure pride, from these bad dreams
And give in to sad thoughts that are maddening?

goodenighto.

No comments: