Wednesday, July 4, 2007

is my mind to set on only one particular that i have unknowingly strike out all that could have actually be quite a wonderful wonderful?
the questions ive been faced with are those that contains the ability of me to surrender once and for all.
but no, the real answers i come up with arnt complicated with my ability but with perhaps my stubborness.
it isnt because i cant.
it is because i refuse to do so.

treated with so little respect and concern for, my decision to be attached unconditionally never falters.
maybe i do play games of hide-and-never-seek with little ones that come my way, but no, they never are able to shift places rooted dearly within me.





and you know love.
perhaps the love you know is different from mine.
love i want is for another's happiness just so it gives me a little of mine.

thre is no listening ear here. not from my love
from th hide-nd-seeks.

nights.

No comments: