Friday, July 27, 2007

skating last night was really torturous fo me. booo!
but im really glad i hav two BEST FRIENDS thre to pull me thru when im at my lousiest mood-.-
and believe it or not, th route from hougang to old tamp rd feels like hougang to jurong for me. okay, mayb im over rating, but it sure wasnt easy.

with all th fears inside me acting up. gawd! imagine how stress??
i jst thot it wld be a better thing if i were to leave nd allow my two prettayes to skate off to their destination in a faster nd smoother pace. w/o mE riggght. but they were two stubborn bitches!
i told my besties to go ahead w/o me. i ll be fine cabbing home..
BUT these two LOVES of mine jst insisted tht i shld carry on PERSEVERING till th end!! after MUCH persuasion/FORCE, i reluctantly agreed tht they are right, and carried on th journey. *likeshit*
all my whores are having joy skating in th middle of th road, doing all tralalala acts.

i felt like crap, totally!
so, i fell down twice tht night.
1st, i fell in th middle of th road. no, i mean i actually fall flat.
but managed to get into th proper sitting position before i call out for help. like, i still wanna show th pretty side of me maa. LOL.
2nd, i bang onto th construction worksite, one of th barriers. kana th same spot on my left knee. boy, how much it hurts.
but i still smiled, nd managed to stand on my own.

then, th rescue team came. dyat nd ayu feels like my saviour. *phewww!
like finally ... i can hop onto a car, nd sit down peacefully while tolerating th pain thts acting up on my knee.
you know wht? actually it was really painful. i dont know why i still managed to smile off right aft my fall nd cont' skating. it really hurt thou. counting back th last time i fell was like?? not even my sec sch days i guess.

i had FUN afterall.
because my two whores kinda "made my day" an AWFUL CUM HAPPY one.
SO, it really contradicts.
i think i shld jst thank em' for training my perseverance.
and also, thankyou for making skating sucha joyful experience after so lonnggg.
we ll see if th NEXT TIME will come or not, to think tht i hav sucha itchy backside >.<

ANYWAY, BAD DAY.
period's here, sore eye attack(as usual) nd th "i had a bad fall last night"
goshh! these 3attacks in A DAY is really spoiling my mood.
mommy was so fed-up with me each time she sees my knee, hahahas!
earlier on, she jst used a hard boiled egg to rub onto th blue-black part.
i tell you, PAINFUL SIA! but she say, "this works faster, trust me. must REN k"
so i quietly *&%$#@^!@!!
WHOA! th egg is scaring me man.
then, she boiled some chrysanthemum fo me.
she's been nagging for days.. " please lar, tkecr of your health can anot. dont make me worry.. you ve been out every night. wht happened huh?? is everything okay on ure side? and please attend sch regulary. everyday you re telling me th same old lines, OPPS! I OVERSLEPT!.. nd now, you re badly injuried, please stay at home okay."
and so im homed th whole of today =) sleeping all da way till dinner comes home.

it feels good to stay home once in a while. esp with mommsy around!
hopefully not with her naggings.

i shall post pictures of my fall someday soon.
guess wht? i feel tht it looks worse now.
it looks soo, EEEWWW! no scars fo me please ='(

goodnight world! <3

No comments: